Bowen Island Community Center

This 17,000SF community center is designed to reflect both the unique and the shared needs of community groups. 75% of the facility is exclusively devoted to community-use, for programs and classes, performances and events, as well as rentable spaces. The remaining 25% will be the home of Bowen Island Municipality, occupying about 4,000SF.